2017 JAMB UTME Registration Updates With Some Important Facts
Yes 2017 JAMB UTME registration has not begun.
2017 JAMB UTME Registration Update: The joint admissions and admission matriculation board is not responsible for fraud victims and this must be known to all public.
Computer Based Test (CBT) on 2017 JAMB UTME registration
2017 JAMB UTME Registration Update: The Computer-based testing is a simple and better way to offer the Jamb test. This allows the test center to provide more consistent testing, faster scoring and reporting, and improved test security.
Advantages of a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 2017 JAMB UTME registration
1.Improve service provision by the board.
2. Reduced incidence of inspection security breaches.
3. Nigeria operates global best practices.
4. Instant feedback to students.
5. Greater flexibility in terms of location and timing.
6. Test Enhances the security of the enterprise.
7. Immediate score scoring (Poggio, Glasnapp, yang and Poggio, 2005).
8. Manage new and more complex item types (ICILS).
9. Improved reliability.
10. You can reduce tricks by randomizing item banks and item and response orders.
11. Improved storage efficiency.
Improved question style that integrates interactivity and multimedia.
12. An improved representation of the item.
13. The physical limitations of the test booklet are not limited by the computer management test.
14. It is reliable, robust and flexible.
15. Analyze responses to question levels over time to better identify candidates.
16. Fairness has been improved.
17. Allows subsequent changes without knowing whether the new answer can be invalidated due to a mistaken answer.
18. Instant score reporting
19. Ability to track and mark the time remaining in the exam.
20. Long-term cost savings.
21. Improved security.
22. Computer-based testing (CBT) has emerged as one of the most recent innovative approaches by testing laboratories.
23. Reduced administration costs.
With adaptive (target) testing, you can get more accurate measurements from short test times (ETLS).
24. Access to interactive item types.
25. The skills required to act efficiently in a technology-rich environment can only be assessed through the CBT.
26. No printing and data entry costs.
27. It reduces the paper.
28. It reduces print shipping.
29. Automatically analyze the results of all candidates.
30. This gives chance to review questions about the exam. You can change your answer, show a question, or skip it. Once the time expires in the process, all the answers are counted and being scored, regardless of how the score is being displayed.