eRecruiter Africa Recruitment 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the eRecruiter Africa Recruitment 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
Do not forget that eRecruiter Africa is to improve the life standards and quality assurance as well as to improve consumers confidence in Nigeria and services through standards and quality assurance of Nigerian citizens.
eRecruiter Africa Recruitment – Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening in the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive (FMCG/SMCG)
- To assist the Supply Chain Manager in the company’s procurement strategy and its effective implementation.
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders
- Assist the head of supply chain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues for the supply chain unit
- B.Sc in any related discipline. Mininmum of 2.2. A degree in Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Supply chain experience with exposure/focus on procurement
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
- Personality trait: Young, Meticulous, cultured, Intelligent, Analytical and Precise
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is an advantage
- Procurement experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
How to Apply for eRecruiter Africa Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s and a short Cover letter detailing procurement expertise to: email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates would be responded to
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the eRecruiter Africa Recruitment 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.