Ford Motor Conservation and Environmental Grants Recruitment Programme 2017 – This is to inform the general public that the Ford Motor Company is currently inviting applicants for its Conservation & Environmental Grants programme to empower individuals and nonprofit groups donating their time and effort to preserve the environmental well-being of their communities. By providing necessary funding and visibility, they hope to encourage the multiplication of similar grassroots efforts that will serve as catalysts for change across the globe.
Do not forget that Ford Motor Conservation and Environmental Grants is to improve the life standards and quality assurance as well as to improve consumers confidence in Nigeria and services through standards and quality assurance of Nigerian citizens.
- For 2017, a total of US$100,000 is available to be shared among the winning projects.
- For 2017, the maximum cap for the requested grant amount is set at $15,000. Large scale projects that require bigger funding may not be considered.
- The Grant amount may only be taken as declared and announced by the jury panel, and cannot be amended or negotiated.
- Employees, officers, directors, dealers and agents of Ford Motor Company and affiliated and subsidiary companies, representatives, legal advisors, any other advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies (“Programme Team”) and the immediate family or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to apply or participate in the programme.
- Immediate family or relatives of members of the Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants jury panel members are not eligible to apply or participate in the programme.
- Organisations that are affiliated to members of the Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants jury panel members may apply, provided it is explicitly mentioned in the application form. In which case, during the judging process the juror in question would be excluded from grading and discussing the entry in question.
- Previous Ford Motor Company Conservation & Environmental Grants winners may reapply for funding provided they have submitted a completion report of their previously awarded project to their local juror as well as Ford Middle East. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification from entry.
- This programme accepts entries from all types of not-for-profit conservation initiatives that are currently being implemented or ongoing and need additional funding support. Projects that are still in the planning stages and proposals will not be considered.
- Applicants can be: Individuals, Civil Society Organisations/NGO’s, Schools, Colleges or Universities.
- Projects that are currently being executed in the countries (mentioned below) can apply for grants
- No purchase is necessary to enter or be selected to participate.
DEADLINE: July 13 2017
To apply and for more information visit here
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the ford motor Recruitment 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.