Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC recruitment 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 FRSC Recruitment exercise.
Some has been hitting me with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitments 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Form?
- Is the Federal Road Safety Corps 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will FRSC Recruitment start?
- I need Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment updates, etc.
Already rumors has been spread that the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment form 2017 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the FRSC Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. #ALL THIS PEOPLE FRAUDSTERS – BEWARE!
You might have came across this false ADVERTs online or offline. Please note that the FRSC Recruitment 2017 will be Officially Published on the Federal Road Safety Corps, Federal Road Safety Corps website Click here to visit anytime the recruitment oughts to instigate.
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2017 application has officially started, reach out to the official FRSC Recruitment Portal: Click Here to visit the portal OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment form is out.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FRSC RECRUITMENT 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
FRSC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
FRSC Contact Details
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)