The N-Power 2017 Registration Programme portal will open at 11.30 pm on 13th June 2017 to all eligible members of Nigeria. Want to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Also, applicants are required to read and understand all the relevant information before applying.
How To Apply For N-Power 2017 Registration
Interested and qualified applicants should note the following steps and apply via the N-Power 2017 Registration Programme portal:
1. Visit www.npower.gov.ng, Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you will understand the category that suits you best.
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a recent passport photograph.
3. Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”
4. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
5. Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then f ill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
6. If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification. You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
7. Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
8. You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
9. Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
Application Deadline for N-Power 2017 Registration:
July. 13th 2017.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the N-Power 2017 Registration intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.