N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment Application starts on the 29th May, 2017.
This is just part of the lead of President Muhamadu Buhari administration to empower young people and creating jobs for Nigerians. The N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment portal www.portal.npower.gov.ng will be open for application on May 29, 2017, as Minister of Labor and Employment Dr. Chris Ngige.
In 2017 N-Power Job Recruitment and selection Registration is free, you do not have to pay any money. Here we will guide you on how to register success in the ongoing 2017/2018 N-Power Job Recruitment.
How To Apply For N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment:
As an NCE or SSCE holder you can enroll for the 2017/2018 N-Power Job Recruitment but must follow the steps listed below: Candidates will be required to fulfill some certain requirements to apply successfully. The 2017/2018 N-Power Job Recruitment Includes:
- NCE degree Certificate/Statement of Result.
- your CV upload only the front page of your CV.
- Attach a copy of your recent passport.
Note: You are to scan your documents on JPG or PDF Format.
To Apply Visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng and please make sure you don’t refresh your browser when filling the online application form. Avoid applying twice.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
How to Avoid Mistakes During N-Power 2017/2018 Job Recruitment Application Process
- If that you have done change of name, then use the name as it appears in your papers and in your bank account.
- Please Make sure you carefully check you data before clicking on the SUBMIT Button.