NDLEA Recruitment 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the NDLEA Recruitment 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
Do not forget that NDLEA is to improve the life standards and quality assurance as well as to improve consumers confidence in Nigeria and services through standards and quality assurance of Nigerian citizens.
In anticipation to the upcoming NDLEA Recruitment 2017, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join National Drug Law Enforcement Agency or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 recruitment exercise.
NDLEA Recruitment 2017 – National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Qualification
Before applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction – NDLEA Recruitment 2017:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (NDLEA) recruitment 2016 should adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDLEA Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the NDLEA Recruitment 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.