Netcom Africa Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the Netcom Africa Limited Recruitment 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here. Application forms are out
Netcom has been one of Nigeria’s leading providers of communications services and solutions since 2004. With customers across all major cities of the Federation, our unique breadth of scope, reach and capability helps you meet the most complex business communications requirements up to a global scale. We’re innovative in our thinking and dependable in our delivery.
Netcom Africa Limited is looking for self-motivated and challenge seeking fresh graduates with degrees in computer/telecommunication related fields to apply for our Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP).
The GTP is a 6 months on the-job-training that aims to harness skills and develop talents for real projects.
Benefits. Interns will:
- Learn firsthand from a production environment
- Learn from experienced and certified engineers in the industry
- Participate in live projects
- Receive training completion certificate
- Paid monthly allowance
- Opportunity for employment
- Send update CV
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited t take online test
- Successful candidates will be invited for physical interview
- Selected candidates will be admitted into GTP
- Interns performance will be managed and measured over a period of 6months
- Outstanding interns will be admitted into projects (Employment)
Send your CV to
subject: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
- If you want us to inform you about the Netcom Africa Limited Recruitment 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.