Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017/2018 – In this article you will get the latest updates on Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation 2017 application process, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2017/2018 prior to the day, I have received many requests and run on different platforms is eager to legal information about the 2017 Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Application form. Many applicants are asking us questions like;
How Can I Apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2017/2018?
Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation form?
Is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2017 Recruitment Form out?
When will NNPC Recruitment start?
I need Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation updates, etc.
Is NNPC Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
NNPC Application Deadline 2017/2018
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the NNPC recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official NNPC website: http://www.nnpcgroup.com/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment form is out.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment Form 2017/2018, kindly provide us your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.