Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries.
We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. The aim of this Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 is to fill in the vacant positions below:
Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017
Job Title: Management Trainee
What’s In It For You
- High-performance culture
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
What We Are Looking For
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
What you must have:
- Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 should: CLICK HERE TO APPLY