NTA Recruitment 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the NTA Recruitment 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
Do not forget that NTA is to improve the life standards and quality assurance as well as to improve consumers confidence in Nigeria and services through standards and quality assurance of Nigerian citizens.
NTA Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All Applicant Must Possess NYSC discharge certificates.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2017
Application is strictly online; Interested candidates are to fill the application form on the site below è
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
Aptitude tests will be given to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the NTA Recruitment 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.