Palladium International Development Jobs – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the Palladium International Development Jobs 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
Do not forget that Palladium International Development Jobs is to improve the life standards and quality assurance as well as to improve consumers confidence in Nigeria and services through standards and quality assurance of Nigerian citizens.
Palladium International Development Jobs is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Team Leader, Anti-corruption
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium is looking for a Deputy Team Leader for the DFID funded Anti-Corruption in Nigeria (ACORN) programme
- It will strengthen the capability of enforcement agencies and the judiciary to detect, investigate, prosecute and convict those that break the rules and to recover stolen assets, as well as build a better evidence base on ‘what works’ in fighting corruption.
- The programme will support Nigerian partners in government to reduce corruption as a result of stronger incentives not to loot government resources.
- It will strengthen the policy and legislative framework on anti-corruption and ensure it is better implemented.
- The Deputy Team Leader will be key part of the programme’s leadership.
- They shall be responsible for working with the Team Leader to manage effective programme delivery, including overseeing the work of key technical area leads as well as those overseeing programme operations and finance.
- They shall be responsible for ensuring ACORN is delivering results expected of it and working in line with agreed technical and operational systems and approaches.
- Develop close working relationships with other members the ACORN team as well as counterparts in partner organisations
- Develop strong working relationships with the leadership of other development programmes, in particular DFID’s and exploit complementarities and synergies between ACORN and them where possible.
- Develop strong working relationships and a regular dialogue on programme progress and challenges with relevant Palladium staff.
- Support the building of effective working relationships between members of the programme team and a collaborative work environment
- Line manage senior members of the team as needed
Strategy and Operational Planning:
- Work with the Team Leader to develop the programme’s overall strategy and approach
- Lead in the preparation of work plans and budgets; staffing plans; performance improvement plans and other plans as required.
- Oversee the development of appropriate financial, operational and HR systems for programme delivery
- Provide guidance, oversight and quality assurance for all project activities, outputs and deliverables.
- Develop and implement plans for results measurement, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, value for money analysis and communication management.
- Monitor implementation progress; maintain up to date project logs and registers; work to resolve issues, manages and mitigates risks; and escalate material issues and risks as appropriate.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Educated to University degree level or above
- Strong experience in a senior management position in a donor funded programme
- Experience in supporting improved governance and/or anti-corruption in Nigeria
Key Competencies and Professional Expertise Required:
- Strong expertise in managing complex programmes
- Strong experience in managing diverse teams, including managing members of staff
- Good understanding of governance and public administration in Nigeria
How to Apply for Palladium International Development Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply for Palladium International Development Jobs
Application Deadline 13th July, 2017.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the Palladium International Development Jobs 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.