Shell LiveWIRE Regional Programme 2017 – Apply for job vacancies, in this article you will get the latest information on the standards of the Shell LiveWIRE Regional Programme 2017 guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other important updates here.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for:
Shell LiveWIRE Regional Programme 2017
- Livewire is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-government organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages).
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South).
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their states of origin.
- Must not be in paid employment.
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2017
How to Apply For Shell LiveWIRE Regional Programme 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You may also apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating: Full name; state of origin; community; LGA; date of birth; email; marital status; telephone no; residential address; educational qualification; subject area; type of business; description of business; years of experience; disability if any; business name; CAC registration if any; business address; Name of Referee; telephone no and address.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.
1. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates applying for a job position. Candidates who try to apply some time will have their application is disqualified
2. No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
3. If you want us to inform you about the Shell LiveWIRE Regional Programme 2017/2018 intake form and guide, you need to subscribe to this site and get updated once the recruitment starts.
What’s you think about this page? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or whatsapp share button below.